The art of self-awareness teaches us love is an energy which ebbs and flows from with your life experiences. In the art of self-reflection article 5th January and self-observance 12th January introduces us to foundation of building our tools and techniques of self-love. The art of self-awareness interconnects with these two tools to build our consciousness into our self-love. You are learning how you ask questions about your self-love impacts on your wellbeing. Self-awareness teaches us how you give and receive love impacts on how you feel about loving who you are inside your life experiences. Love as you are learning is an energy and how you feel about love creates your love to ebb and flow. Feeling lost, alone, lonely and bereft are words which reflect your ebb and flow of life as we evolve. Self-awareness is learning how you feel about love, is a reflection of your whole self, learning to give and receive love.
- Self-awareness teaches us you are searching for the tools and techniques to describe how you feel.
- Self-awareness guides us to know how you feel disconnected from what enables you to feel good.
- Self-awareness guides, supports and teaches us how to find our feel-good factor. Our love which we left behind in our life experiences you have lost a connection to loving.
- Self-awareness is our tool for creating love from within us.
- Self-awareness helps us to identify what is calling to be loved. When you know what is calling to be loved self-awareness teaches us how to reconnect to love.
- Self-awareness teaches us love does not just happen. You have to learn to become your own master of love.
- Self-awareness teaches us love is an energy you have to own and take responsibility for in every moment of every day. Love is in your food, your self-talk, how you present yourself, how you ask your self-questions, how you give yourself advice.
- Self-awareness teaches us you are an entity of love which needs to grow, develop, manifest and transform.
- Self-awareness teaches us love has no boundaries, what you have to learn is how you place your boundaries on being loved.
What you have to learn is love never leaves us but you leave love behind in your life experiences which you disconnect from because these life experiences do not enable you to feel good about loving who you are. The key to ‘unlocking your potential for personal growth and development’ always happens inside love. For love is the source of your true nature. Love guides, supports and teaches us in every moment of every day ‘who I am’. What you have to become aware of is what meaning and purpose you give to loving who you are. The art of self-awareness teaches us how you give meaning and purpose to your self-love. Why do you feel lonely? Because you have lost a connection to loving who you are unconditionally. The foundation from which unconditional love grows is in our self-love. Self-love is rooted in our consciousness through the art of self-reflection, self-observance and self-awareness.
The truth is you are responsible for creating an environment to build a relationship with who you are. This never ends and evolves with us over our lifetimes to enable us to cope with our life experiences. You are not born with all the skills, knowledge and behaviour to cope with all life eventualities you have to learn, grow, develop, manifest and transform love. When you feel lost inside who you are you need guidance, support and teaching on how to transform your love.
You can grow, develop, manifest and transform your love it takes courage, faith, will, power, motivation, respect, integrity and much more to know how to love you. Self-help is the key to your self-love, asking for help, guidance, support to love who you are is key to unlocking your potential. To get out of bed and know I am worthy of being loved and being passionate about how I love who I am is the source of your freedom. No one is lost, alone, lonely or bereft, you have love inside you, you just need to learn new tools and techniques to find your self-love.
For one to one or group transformational coaching please contact Jackie at email@example.com