‘The Mirror of Reflection Toolkit’ is a personal growth and development tool. Is designed on 4 modules of learning which are covered in ‘How do I find the solutions to loving who I am?’ published 16th February 2020. Each level of guidance, support and teaching designed to enable you to ‘Unlock your potential for personal growth and development’. To not only ‘create an environment to build a relationship your self-love’. But for you to learn how to apply your 10 tips in daily life as they reflect your true self of unconditional love.
Love as you are learning does not just happen you have to learn tools and techniques. Which not only grow your self-love, but enable you to develop a relationship with yourself which enables you to let of past life experiences which do not serve you highest good and stops you from loving who you are in the present. Why is it important to love who you are in the present? Because when you know who you are in this moment then you can change the way you accept being loved.
- Number 1 tool for unlocking your potential happens inside your self-acceptance. Why because self-acceptance is the tool of re connection. To reconnect your past and present together to create ‘One Love’.
- Number 2nd tool for unlocking your potential is learning how you give and receive love is what changes your life.
- Number 3rd tool for unlocking your potential is how you create an environment to change. For change does not just happen you grow, develop, manifest and transform your self to change.
- Number 4 tool for unlocking your potential is to become consciousness of what loving who you are means to you. You can only find meaning when you become conscious through your talents and abilities of self-reflection, self-observance, self-awareness, self-acceptance.
- Number 5 tool for unlocking your potential is finding your purpose to love who you are unconditionally. Love does not just happen it is a work of art and your have to become your own artist. The creator of your self-love.
- Number 6 tool for unlocking your potential is waking up to know Who am I? is searching to ‘love who I am’ inside our life experiences you have disconnected from.
- Number 7 tool for unlocking your potential is to know what you are searching for already existed inside you before you lost your talents and abilities to love who you are unconditionally. These are your qualities of unconditional love which are hidden within you.
- Number 8 tool for unlocking your potential is learning what your talents and abilities are which are inherent within you.
- Number 9 tool for unlocking your potential is loving your whole self, accepting you are both masculine, mental, physical, feminine, emotional and spiritual self.
- Number 10 tool for unlocking your potential is knowing how you love yourself unconditionally in self-love-soul-love-god-love is the only way you are going to interconnect your whole self-back together to create ‘One Love’.
For one to one or group transformational coaching and healing. Contact Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org