My role as a Transformational Coach is all about guiding, supporting and teaching you through ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’, which is a bespoke toolkit designed and developed by myself over the last 21 years. To create an environment to build a relationship with who you are inside your life experiences you have lost a connection to loving.
‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’ contains 4 modules of 12 step programmes designed to support your personal growth, development and wellbeing. Each module has been designed in to enable you to ‘mix and match’ dependent on your development needs. Because all humans are in different states of consciousness when it comes to growing, developing, manifesting and transforming inside your unconditional love.
You are probably saying to yourself what is unconditional love? Unconditional love is your self-love-soul-love-god-love inside your life experiences you have lost a connection to loving. On my webiste oneloveteachings.com. I have been creating an environment over the last 6 months plus to guide, support and teach people. How to create an environment to build a relationship to grow, develop, manifest and transform your self-love.
Clients often ask me what is key to building a relationship with who I am? My answer is always your relationship with your ‘insight’. In my blog on 5th May 2020 ‘Top 10 Tips of Insight’. I talk about the importance of insight because in my teachings in module 2 ‘The 7 Symbols of Love’.
- ‘The Believer’ in you has to learn to trust in what you insight is guiding you to love inside who you are.
- ‘The Observer’ in you has to learn to observe how you give and receive love.
- ‘The Creator’ in you have to learn to create love which you can learn to accept.
- ‘The Reflector’ in you has to see your self giving and receiving love in the way in which reflects your highest good.
- ‘The Lover’ in you has to teach your whole self, you masculine, mental, physical, feminine, emotional and spiritual self to fall in love.
- ‘The Inspire’ in you has to learn how to develop a relationship with your whole self.
- ‘The Motivator’ in you has to learn to accept in your mirror of reflection to accept your self-love.
‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’, guides, supports and teaches you by taking a ‘holistic approach’ to your personal growth, development and wellbeing. You need to learn to find your tools and techniques to love who you are in the way you seek to be loved. By using an integrated approach of both western and eastern healing tool and techniques. You can reconnect to your unconditional love self-love-soul-love-god-love in the way in reflects to you, your highest good.
The key to my clients success is to know you are not born with all the tools and techniques to love who you are in the way you seek to be loved. What you are learning inside your life experiences is how ‘The Observer’ in you is learning about how you shut down to giving and receiving love in the way in which serves your highest good. How you observer your self-love is how you learn to change how you love who you are.
The key to self-observance is:
- Being able to accept my love does not enable me to feel good about loving who I am.
- I am searching to be loved but cannot find what I am searching for in my life experiences.
- I do not know how to give to myself love.
- I am looking to others to love me when I cannot love myself.
- Creating an environment to build a relationship with who you are inside your life experiences you have disconnected from.
- About seeing the good in loving who you are
- Reconnecting to what you have lost and finding ways of accepting yourself.
- Taking a step by step approach to sow the seeds of personal growth and development.
- Unlocking your potential for growing, developing, manifesting and transforming a relationship with who you are.