I have put together a list of my guidance for supporting you to think about what is right for you when seeking to find a Coach. Because coaching is all about you and what you want to achieve. Asking questions which enable you to find your solutions to loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved.
- Choosing a coach to work with is all about learning to trust in your own instincts and intuition and listen to your inner guidance.
- Choosing a coach is about learning to ask yourself questions, for example ‘How do I feel about this person?’ Is there engagement from the coach about what you would like to achieve?
- Is there connection between you and the coach which invites you to ask questions and state what you are searching for?
- When connecting with a coach were they willing to answer your questions? Did the coach make you feel confident in their talents and abilities?
- Did you feel confident the coach would be able to guide, support and teach you how grow and develop?
- Were you able to ask them about their specific skills, knowledge and behaviour ?
- How transparent was the coach? In terms of your needs? (If the coaching style is NOT suited to your needs the coach should explain why they cannot help and make alternative suggestions.
- Did you feel confident to ask what makes a good coach? What is their selling points to help you?
- Did they have specific work programmes that supported you at home?
- Coaching is all about communication and at the heart of this is questions? Did you feel confident to know you can ask yourself questions as a reflection of your coaching style?
For more information on transformational coaching please contact Jackie at oneloveteachings.com or email email@example.com