The Transformational Coach within starts from you creating an environment to go inside your life experiences you have lost a connection to loving. Please see blog ‘Transformational Coaching is inside us all, 19th May. To build a relationship to grow, develop, manifest and transform your self-love. What you have to learn is self-love is always within you and never leaves you. Self-love is always guiding, supporting and teaching you how to love but what has shattered in your illusion of what you believed love to be is how you feel inspired to love.
Why is feeling inspired to love so important? Because you have to feel inspired to accept loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved. Love does not just happen you have to learn how to own and take responsibility for loving who you are.
What do you have to feel inspired to do? To be able to go back inside you life experiences you have lost a connection to loving. Because when you cannot accept what you have lost a connection to loving then that causes you harm, conflict, confusion, stress and much more.
How you find the inspirer within is how you build a relationship with loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved. These are my 5 top tips for the inspirer to grow:
- ‘The Inspirer’ within grows from how you nurture love. For example, taking a walk or listen to nature do you reflect on how this makes you feel? Where you feel love? and how you can grow more of this love?
- ‘The Inspirer’ within grows, develops, manifest and transform when you reflect on how you ‘give and receive love’. Why is this so important? Because the only place ‘change happens’ is inside your talents and abilities to reflect to yourself how you give and receive love.
- ‘The Inspirer’ within has to learn to accept love in the way in which reflects you, your highest good. You have to learn how you ‘give and receive love’ enables you to feel inside your whole self.
- ‘The Inspirer’ within has to feel love or loved in the way in which enables you to grow, develop, manifest and transform more self-love.
- ‘The Inspirer’ within has to accept their self-love in the way in which enables you to move closer to who you are. For you self-acceptance of loving who you are is how your serve good.