In Monday 22nd June blog ‘What the purpose of a purpose?’ Learning to become you own ‘transformational coach’. Means you are learning to own and take responsibility for creating an environment to build a foundation from within your life experiences you have lost a connection to loving. To find a higher meaning and purpose to loving who you are. Further reading can be found in ‘Transformtational Coaching happens nowhere else but inside who you are’, April 6th 2020.
The meaning and purpose to building a foundation is to be able to grow, develop, manifest and transform your self-love. Having a meaning and purpose to your self-love enable you to create a vision into those life experiences you need to learn to accept. This is why I have complied my top 10 Tips for creating a vision.
- Your vision reflects to you what you have lost a connection to loving.
- Your vision guides you to connect your higher purpose to accept what you lost a connection to loving to serve your highest good.
- Your vision guides you how to go inside your life experiences you need to learn to accept to build a relationship with your self-love.
- Your vision guides you inside your shattered illusion of what you believed love to be to start to find a your qualities of soul-love.
- Your vision creates a home for self-acceptance being a quality of love.
- Your vision creates a home for self-reflection being a quality of love.
- Your vision creates a home for self-observance being a quality of love.
- Your vision creates a home for self-awareness being a quality of love.
- You vision enables you to coach your masculine and feminine self to fall in love.
- Your vision guides you back to the centre piece of who you are love.
For more information on transformational coaching and ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’. Please contact Jackie at oneloveteachings.com or email email@example.com