Addictions are your comforters which fill the void between your past and present life experiences. Experiences which you are unable to accept as part of you and stop you from loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved. The question you have to ask yourself is why do I not feel worthy of being loved? The million-dollar question which is hidden within your life experiences, you are unable to accept as part of your self-love. Your self-love which is calling you to be accepted by yourself which stops you from giving and receiving love in the way you seek to be loved. This is what breaks down inside you over and over again. To you wake-up to accept you need to start searching for your self-love again.
My TOP 10 TIPS FOR HEALING YOUR ADDICTIONS starts with:
- Creating an environment to build a foundation for your self-love to grow, develop, manifest and transform from.
- Accepting you lost your self-love in your life experiences you lost a connection to loving.
- Learning your self-love never leaves you, you leave you self-love inside your life experiences you learn to hide from.
- Accepting your addictions and comforters are stopping you from accepting your past life experiences you lost a connection to loving.
- Learning how you heal your addictions is inside what you are ‘missing a connection too’.
- Learning no one on this earth can love who you are in the way you seek to be loved, but you.
- Self-love is your tool of transformation and you have to learn to love who you are in the way you seek to be loved.
- Transformation is all about how you learn to transform your love in the way you seek to be loved.
- Transformation happens nowhere else but inside your life experiences you learn to accept as part of you.
- Learning what you have separated from can only be healed in your heart.
For more information on transformational coaching, please contact oneloveteachings.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jackie Cole on 07974964054.