Self-reflection is your tool of transformation because how you learn to love who you are is always a reflection. Your reflection grows inside your self-acceptance of what is calling to be loved. Love which you have lost a connection to loving as part of you. Love which you need to find your solutions to loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved.
What you have to learn is love never leaves you, love is always inside your self-love. Even when you lose your insight into loving who you are. Because love is covered up, hidden within our self-reflection. Waiting for you to learn how create an environment to build a relationship with loving who you are.
My TOP 10 TIPS FOR ACCEPTING YOUR SELF-REFLECTION are as follows:
- Self-reflection never leaves you because self-reflection is always within your insight.
- Self-reflection is what you cover up, hide from, fear loving inside who you are and this what you have to learn to accept.
- Self-reflection never works insolation because you have to constantly be working to learn to accept what is in your self-reflection.
- Self-reflection is your own insight into what you have lost a connection to loving but fear how you accept this.
- Self-reflection is what you learn expands your consciouness to express love.
- Self-reflection is what you learn evolves inside you to accept your self-love on a higher and higher level of consciousness to love.
- Self-reflection is what enables you to give and receive love in the way in which reflects your highest good.
- Self-reflection is what gives you a higher meaning and purpose to your past life experiences.
- Self-reflection is what expands your horizons to search for new tools and techniques to love who you are in the way you seek to be loved.
- Self-reflection is what opens your heart to be loved in the way in which reflects your highest good.
For more information on transformational coaching, please contact oneloveteachings.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org or call Jackie Cole on 07974964054.