FOR IDENITFYING YOUR TALENTS
Your talents are inherent within you when you learn how to see inside your own reflection, ‘Who I AM’.
For how you grow, develop, manifest and transform love happens nowhere else but inside your life experiences you have lost a connection to loving. What you are searching for inside those life experiences is to see the good in your self-love. For the tool of self-reflection is always inside your self-love. When you learn the art of self-reflection then you can see who I am over and over again.
These are my Top 10 Tips for starting to see your talents.
- Stop and reflect on ‘Who AM I? inside ‘Who I AM’?
- Ask yourself what’s behind my self-motivation?
- What gets me out of bed every morning to live my life?
- What is inherent within me to create my life force of love?
- If you describe yourself as being compassionate? How do you know this?
- How do you share love with your whole self?
- What are your talents and abilities to grow love?
- How do you see yourself giving and receiving love in the way in which reflects good?
- When you feel love, how do you learn to express love?
- Love is an expression which you have to learn to master by sharing your own talents.
For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’ and ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07974964054.