Serving yourself a plate of self-help is the key to unlocking your potential for personal growth and development. Why do you need self-help? To enable you to grow, develop, manifest and transform inside your life experiences which stop you loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved. Self-help is your tool and technique to see yourself loving who you are in a different light of consciouness.
What do you have to become conscious off? Is how you give and receive love in the way in which reflects your highest good. For good is always a reflection a quality of energy which enables you to express love. Love which guides, supports and teaches you how to see good. For life is one big mirror of self-reflection and you have to see inside yourself what is reflecting to you, your highest good.
Good is the tool of transformation because it resides in every cell of your being. Your self is calling to be loved in every moment of every day and this is what you are learning to accept. Love moves you closer to who you are and away from who you are in every moment of every day. This is what love is a flow of energy which you have to learn serves your highest good. Self -help is all about finding the tools and techniques which are going to enable you to grow your own love. To free you from a past which does not serve your highest good.
JACKIE’S TOP 10 TIPS OF SELF-HELP
- Self-help is what serves your highest good.
- Self-help is what grows love.
- Self-help is what grows your consciouness.
- Self-help is what enables you to let go of your fears.
- Self-help is what moves you closer to loving who you are.
- Self-help is what enables you to see inside your own insight what serves good.
- Self-help is what builds a foundation for transformation.
- Self-help is what builds light, love, joy, peace, happiness
- Self-help is what connects your past and present together as one love.
- Self-help is what connects you mental, physical, emotional and spiritual self together as one love.
For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’ and ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at email@example.com or call 07974964054.