Have you ever asked yourself do I listen to my own inner voice? If you don’t what is the purpose of listening to our own inner wisdom, guidance, voice? Because inside your inner wisdom is your inherent knowing? What is your inherent knowing? ‘I cannot be loved or loved in this way’, when you have a breakdown what breaks down?
Is your relationship between your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual self, which know inherently ‘I cannot be loved or loved in this way’? This is where conflict arises inside you, because the mirror inside you starts to break down inside this relationship. Your inner mirror of insight is being broken down because your life experiences are creating conflict. This conflict is created because each aspect of who you are cannot accept your self-love. Self-love you need to be able to listen too, because without your self-love then you feel lost, alone, lonely and bereft of love. Love which you need to move you closer to who you are.
Love which you need to move you closer to your self-acceptance of loving who I am in the way you seek to be loved. This is what you are listening too, how to give and receive love in the way in which reflects your highest good. Good which serves your higher purpose to guide you in your consciouness to a higher and higher level of self-awareness, self-reflection, self-observance, self-reflection. What you are listening too is to hear your own voice give to yourself love.
JACKIE’S TOP 1O TIPS FOR LISTENING
- Listening is the tool of self-love.
- Listening is the tool of soul-love.
- Listening is the tool of god-love
- Listening is the tool of self-awareness.
- Listening is the tool of self-reflection.
- Listening is the tool of self-observance.
- Listening is the tool of self-acceptance.
- Listening is the tool of insight.
- Listening is the tool for unlocking your potential for personal growth and development.
- Listening is the tool of connection.
For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’ and ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at email@example.com or call 07974964054.