Emotional wellbeing is what releases you from a past you do not want to be living. Because how you learn to express your emotions is what guides, supports and teaches you to find love. Emotion is like the river which flows from within you to merge together what you have lost a connection to loving. Your mental, physical and spiritual self. Your emotions are what move you closer to and away from who you are. Whether you are conscious of this or not is what you awaken too when your heart breaks in two. Your heart is the home of all emotion because your heart is what guides you to feel love.
Your heart is the connector between you mental, physical emotional and spiritual wellbeing. Because your heart releases love and you know how you feel when you accept love. Love is always a self-acceptance of one’s heart because your heart moves you closer to who you are. For your heart see’s inside you what you are missing a connection to loving. How you learn to love who you are is always a reflection of your heart opening up to accepting who you are on a higher and higher level of consciouness to love. Without your heart guiding you to a higher level of consciousness then you would stay stuck in your past. A past which stops you from giving and receiving love in the way in which reflects to you, your highest good.
Emotional wellbeing is what releases you from a past which you need to accept as part of you. For when you stay separate from your emotional wellbeing then you are disconnected from your true self. How do you know this? Because you will be using food, drink, sex, drugs and other substances inappropriately to enable you to feel good about loving who you are.
JACKIE TOP 10 TIPS OF EMOTIONAL WELLBEING guide you to know:
- Emotions are a release of a past which you need to learn how to love.
- Emotions are an expression of love which you need to learn to accept.
- Emotions are a what you are supressing when you feel lost, alone, lonely and bereft of love.
- Emotions are hidden, covered up, lost, because you do not know how to connect to them.
- Emotions are suppressed by your fears of loving who you are.
- Emotions are what you cover up, to you cannot cover them up anymore and they erupt into your life.
- Emotions are the volcano exploding into your life to break you down to find your true nature.
- Emotions are your river, which are constantly flowing with you to you are ready to accept them.
- Emotions are your life force which reconnect you to what you have lost a connection to loving inside your own heart.
- Emotions are your life force awakening you to see what is ‘truth’ and learning to accept who I am.
For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’ and ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07974964054.