When I had a breakdown, I was totally disconnected from my spiritual wellbeing. In fact, if I had known the importance of a spiritual self then I would have searched for this sooner. This is why I am an advocate of learning what you are missing a connection too as soon as possible. Spirituality can take many forms because within us all is a seeker of ‘truth’. What are you searching for inside truth? Is to find the tools and techniques which are going to enable you to love who you are in the way you seek to be loved.
The seeker of truth is searching with their life experiences to make sense of how to give and receive love in the way in which reflects your highest good. For good is what enables you to feel at one with loving your whole self. For inside you is your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing. For what has broken down inside you are your talents and abilities to love your whole self as a reflection of your life experiences.
Life experiences of past and present are stored within our whole self. When you are not conscious and hiding from those life experiences. You are unaware of how they are impacting on your wellbeing to it is to late and they have caused your self-harm. Whether this is through your words, actions, beliefs, judgements, opinions, expectations, conditions you place on being loved. Your spirit is being covered up and hidden within you, because you do not know how to express your true self of unconditional love. Spirituality is an expression of being able to release from within us our true nature which is always to love who I am unconditionally. This is what you are trying to remember from the moment you lose your insight into who you are. This is why having a spiritual connection is key to you seeing the good in loving who you are.
JACKIE TOP 10 TIPS ON SPIRITUAL WELLBEING
- Spiritual wellbeing high lights to you what you are missing a connection too.
- Spiritual wellbeing is your guide into your true nature, which is always unconditional love.
- Spiritual wellbeing is what is hidden inside you which you are seeking to find.
- Spiritual wellbeing is calling to you to find your unconditional love.
- Spiritual wellbeing is inside your DNA when you are running away from who you are.
- Spiritual wellbeing guides you to what already exists inside you, love.
- Spiritual wellbeing seeks to love you when you cannot love yourself.
- Spiritual wellbeing seeks to find you when you cannot find who you are.
- Spiritual wellbeing is a gift which is inherent within you.
- Spiritual wellbeing is a tool of transformation.
For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’ and ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07974964054.