When setting yourself, a goal then you need to be SMART. Why? Because you need to know you can achieve your goal within your timescales you organise. What happens if you do not? Then you feel demotivated, lost, negative, unhappy, keep going around in a circle because you can’t find your way you of the dark, your ego, your mind thoughts that I am is not worth being loved. Goals are foundation to manifest a different way of loving who you are. The guide you to know what you are achieving is what is making you feel good about love.
This is why you need to be SMART because you feel good about loving who you are. Your goal needs to be SPECIFIC, MEASURABLE, ACHEIVABLE, REALISTIC AND TARGETED. Whether that’s getting out of bed earlier to start exercising to having a healthy breakfast. You need to learn how to put a foundation in place to change the way you love who you are.
My top 10 tips are as follows:
- How do you know in your heart you want to learn to love who you are differently?
- Right know what do you Identify what needs to change? What is guiding you to reflect on how you want to happen?
- What worked in your past? What can you recreate in your life to make you feel good?
- How in your past have you built a foundation for change to happen?
- What new skills, knowledge and behaviour do you need to explore to achieve your goals?
- What do you need to be realistic about? What timescales fit in with your life style, work commitments, family, friends?
- Does anyone else need to be involved to help you achieve your goals?
- Do you need to look outside yourself for help? Do you need professional guidance and support? Do you need to read a book? How are you going to learn to achieve your goals?
- In your life what are you expecting to be different when you have achieved your goal?
- Have you been SMART?
For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’ and ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at email@example.com or call 07974964054.