Life is a process of learning to love who you are in the way you seek to be loved. For how you love who you are is always healing your past. For how you live in this moment of giving and receiving love in the way in which reflects your highest good, changes your life. Life as you have to learn is one big lesson in learning the meaning to love. How you love who you are in every moment of every day heals your life. Because you learn to inside your love, lies your talents and abilities to create more love.
Love which you have to see inside yourself moves you closer to your past which you have lived because you do not exist. For love inside who you are needs to learn to express to you how you seek to be loved. Not until you have lived your life experiences do you know what love means to you. This is why you need your consciouness to make sense of what loves means to you in the moment you learn to love who you are. When you lose your own insight into love then you feel lost. How you build a relationship with love then you are healing your whole self. For you have to learn to give and receive love inside your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual self to know love. For your whole self has to learn to accept you are one love and that not one aspect of who you are is separated from the other.
Healing as you have to learn is a process of loving who you are in this moment to learn to give and receive love to your whole self. The self which is seeking to be loved in every moment of every day. Healing is a process which never ends and your love grows and expands your consciouness to love. When you grow, develop, manifest and transform this is always healing who you are because you are filling the void between your past and present life experiences.
Jackie’s ‘Top 10 Tips for healing’
- Healing is a process of life as you learn to give and receive love in the way in which reflects your highest good.
- Healing is a process of learning how to see ‘I AM’ is ‘One Love’.
- Healing is to learn your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual self are not separate inside who you are.
- Healing is seeking to find the tools and techniques which grow love.
- Healing is seeking to find the tools and techniques which develop love.
- Healing is seeking to find the tools and techniques which manifest love.
- Healing is seeking to find the tools and techniques which transform love.
- Healing is a gift to see the good in loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved.
- Healing is a reflection into your past and present to make a connection to loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved.
- Healing is insight into accepting ‘Who am I’ is inside ‘Who I am’.
For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’ and ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at email@example.com or call 07974964054.