What stops you from loving who you are? Is you own fears of giving and receiving love in the way in which reflects your highest good. Have you ever asked yourself when you stopped seeing the good in loving who you are? And why? The foundation of self-acceptance is a tool of growing, developing, manifesting and transforming your fears. Your fears of loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved. For how you become conscious of what stops you loving who you are is how you over come your fears.
Fears are our barriers, judgements, expectations, opinions, conditions which you and I place on being loved. Fears are our attachments to our past which do not serve our highest good. Why? Because fears stop you from giving and receiving love inside your whole self. For your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual self, inside who you are, are one love. One Love which has broken down inside your fears of loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved. This is what breaks your heart because how you seek to be loved does not serve your highest good. But until you have lived those life experiences, you do not know how, what, why, where, when you feared being loved.
What breaks you down inside your life experiences is why you fear to be loved? When you inherently know you have not been loved in this way before? What breaks you down is not knowing what lies within you. A past which you are not aware you have lived because you do not know you are carrying karma from a past life. A life which inherently stops you from giving and receiving love in the way in which reflects your highest good. Therefore, how you overcome your fears of loving who you are is how you create an environment to build your self-love to grow from.
JACKIE TOP 10 TIPS TO OVERCOMING FEARS
- Accept fear is what stops you seeing good.
- Accept fear is what breaks you down.
- Accept fear is what causes you to get stuck in a place inside you, you do not want to be living.
- Accept loving who you are is the only way to overcome your fears.
- Accept fear is what destroys our self-belief, self-confidence, self-esteem, self-love.
- Accept overcoming your fears starts with loving who you are.
- Accept self-love is what moves you closer to your fears.
- Accept overcoming fear is what connects you to your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
- Accept overcoming fears happens nowhere else but inside your life experiences you lost a connection to loving.
- Accept fear is what grows love.
💖For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’ and ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at email@example.com or call 07974964054.