When you are learning to love who you are then your physical self is as I have learned you home of unconditional love. For inside every cell of your being is your DNA is your inherent knowing ‘I cannot be loved or loved in this way’. This is what feeds you ego when you are not conscious of loving who you are. Because your ego knows how to cover up what is inherent within you. How by telling you, you are not worthy of being loved in the way you seek to be loved. What you have to learn through your life experiences is to know I am is always worth of being loved. How you love who you are is founded in your physical self.
For your self is a reflection of how you love who you are in the world you are living. You have to learn to accept your physical self is the vehicle for you reconnect to what you have lost a connection to loving. This being your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing. Your physical self is your tool of reconnection for a reason because you have to feel at home inside your whole self. Your physical self is your reflection of feeling at home in the world you live.
Jackie’s top 10 tips to master your physical wellbeing helps you to see your physical self in a different perspective:
- Unconditional love is stored in every cell of your being.
- Unconditional love is your inherent gift from which comes with you over your lifetimes.
- Unconditional love is what you restore peace, love, trust, faith, integrity and much more inside your physical self.
- Growth happens because you learn to give and receive love inside your physical self in a different way,
- Physical strength is required to enable you to hold your expanded consciouness.
- Physical self is what grounds you in the life you are living.
- Physical wellbeing is the tool which reflects your self-love.
- When you are unhappy in your physical self then you need to learn how to love who you are in a different way.
- Physical wellbeing is what nurtures love into your life.
- Physical wellbeing is where you nurture love to become your best friend.
For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’ and ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at email@example.com or call 07974964054.