Would you describe yourself as feeling lost, alone, lonely and bereft of love? Because your feelings are your barometer into your inherent knowing, I am searching to find a higher meaning and purpose to loving who I am. For without your self-love then you will be lost, because your self-love is your foundation form which growth, development, manifestation and transformation happens.
Life experiences happen to us all in every moment in every day. What makes us all unique is how you and I interpret those life experiences to live our lives and love who we are. What stops us from loving who we are? Is that we are not born with all the tools and techniques to cope with our life experiences. This is why when you are feeling lost you are in fact searching for the tools and techniques to love who you are in the way you seek to be loved.
Starting to loving who you are is in fact a gift of your own awakening to know ‘I cannot be loved or loved in this way’. This is what has to change because I inherently know ‘I am missing a connection to something’. What this something is, is your inherent knowing ‘I AM’ is always unconditional love. What you and I have lost is our insight into finding our unconditional love. Unconditional love which you and I need to build a relationship with our whole self. For unconditiona love is inside every cell of our being and this is what we are searching to find.
JACKIE TOP 10 TIPS TO START LOVING WHO YOU ARE
- Accept to start loving who you are happens nowhere else but inside who you are.
- Accept your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual self is calling to be loved inside your life experiences you have lost a connection to loving.
- Accept your whole self is one love and not one aspect of who you are is separated in your love.
- Accept what breaks down inside you are your talents and abilities to give your whole self-love.
- Accept your whole self cannot see the good in loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved.
- Accept your whole self is calling to be loved in a different way and your journey in life is to find who to give your self-love.
- Accept loving who you are is a gift which is inherent within you.
- Accept only your self-love can reflect to you, your highest good.
- Accept yourself is calling to be loved in the way in which reflects your highest good.
- Accept inside your self-love lies what already exists within you, unconditional love.
For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’ and ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07974964054.