Having a personal crisis, breaking down, feeling lost, alone, lonely and bereft of love. Is the outcome of our life experiences which do not enable us to feel good about loving who I am. What stops you from loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved is your own ego self. Your mental, mind’s ego, which stops you from seeing good. Which creates a barrier between you experiencing your whole self, giving and receiving love in the way you seek to be loved.
Your ego self is the aspect of who you are which causes you to experience love in the way which stops you seeing good. For a reason to do just that break you down, because your love is not reflecting to you, your highest good. Good is always covered up, hidden within you. This is what makes you feel lost, because you inherently know you are searching for a higher meaning and purpose to your life. But you are lost because you are not able to find the love you are searching for in your life experiences.
Your feel lost because you cannot see what feels good. But it is your inherent knowing of what you have experienced in your past which keeps you searching for your love in the present. This is what you are awakening too, to find a higher meaning and purpose to loving who you are in the way you seek to be loved. Learning to love your ego is the biggest part of this. Because your internal struggle and fight is always with your ego. The ego which tells you, you are not worthy of being loved, but have you ever asked your ego, who am I?
JACKIE TOP 10 TIPS TO LOVE YOUR EGO
- Accept you have an ego inside your mental/ mind and its your ego which stops you loving who you are.
- Accept your ego can take you on a guided mystery tour into the unknown.
- Accept your ego has a purpose to guide, support and teach you how to find a higher meaning and purpose to loving who you are.
- Accept your ego has a life of its own when you cannot love who you are in the way you seek to be loved.
- Accept your ego has the power to destroy you and piece you back together.
- Accept your ego is your best friend and you have to learn to love who you are as a reflection of your ego.
- Accept your ego moves you closer to who you are and away from who you are when you have lost your insight into loving who you are.
- Accept your ego has a mission for you to find love.
- Accept your ego is seeking to be loved by your physical, emotional and spiritual self.
- Accept your ego is calling to be loved inside your life experiences you have lost a connection too.
For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’ and ‘The Mirror of Reflection Coaching Toolkit’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07974964054.