‘Loving who I am’ is your greatest gift. For no one on this earth can love who you are in the way you seek to be loved, but you. This is your constant inherent knowing which you are searching to fill the void within with. Your self-love which calls you, over and over again. To you start to be accept your whole self is calling to you to be loved as ‘One Love’. To you wake up to realise you are not separated inside loving who you are.
My Top 10 Tips for loving who I am is as follows:
- Loving to who I am, happens inside your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual wellbeing.
- When you ‘Listen to your Heart‘
- Seek love in the way in which reflects your highest good
- Stop and ask yourself ‘Who am I’?
- Stop and ask yourself ‘Does what I am doing fit my highest good?
- Reflect on what makes you feel good?
- Ask yourself ‘Who am I inside who I am?’
- Learn love is an essence which you have to create
- Learn I am is always searching to be loved.
- Loving who I am is a gift.
What you have to learn is your self-love is the home of your unconditional love. What you have to learn is when you are searching for a higher meaning and purpose to loving who I am. Then all the answers to your self-love are inside your life experiences you lost a connection to loving. When you wake up to see inside yourself what you have lost. Then you are on your journey of seeing your self-love. Self-love which you harness to transform your life in the way you seek to be loved. This is what growth, manifestations, transformation is, your self-love guiding you to a higher and higher level of consciouness to love.
For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 07974964054.