Sharing love with who you are is your greatest gift. For inside you, your whole self is calling to be loved inside you life experiences you have lost a connection to loving. Your mental, physical, emotional and spiritual self, are ‘One Love’. What you have disconnected from is how to share with yourself, how to love who you are in the way you seek to be loved.
My Top 10 Tips for sharing love:
- Always respect ‘Who am I’ is sharing love with ‘Who I am’.
- Every word, behaviour, attitude is how you share love
- Sharing love is about self-respect, self-motivation, self-belief.
- Truth is where you share love
- Sharing love is a vision of your self- awareness to love
- Love never leaves you but you leave love behind and this is what you wake up to find
- Share Love in the way in which always reflects your highest good.
- No love works in isolation it is always shared
- Share love because it reflects loving who you are
- Share love with your whole self.
When you see your whole self as ‘One Love’, then you realise my whole self is not separated inside who I am. This is where your transformation begins, because you start to love who you are in the way you seek to be loved. You give of self, love which enables you to grow, develop, transform and manifest love in the way in which reflects your highest good. Good which enables you to feel, love. When you feel love in the way in which moves you closer to loving who you are then you are sharing love inside your whole self.
For more information on ‘Transformational Coaching’. Then please visit oneloveteachings.com or email Jackie at email@example.com or call 07974964054.